Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011 Trip home to Montana and Texas

Right after coming back to Aberdeen from skiing in France and Italy, I should have had a few more weeks of work and drilling. Big surprise, more delays... in order to make sure that I was in Aberdeen for the most important part of drilling it was decided that I would move my first trip back to the states up 2 weeks. This was decided the Friday before I actually flew out.. I had just a few days to rearrange everything... but I got it done and had a great trip home.
I was able to go to Montana to see mom, Ali and Kady. Unfortunately the night I arrived I came down with the "Scottish" flu. Not sure you can truly call it the Scottish flu but that's what Dr. Steve my MT chiropractor called it since I not only gave it to him but mom and Ali as well. I ended up sick 6 of the 7 days I was in Montana but if you are ever going to get sick, where better to do it than at home where your mom can take care of you!
I had a few more days in Houston before having to head back to Scotland. The most important event to attend in Houston was my friends Anna and Mauricio's wedding. It was a great event and chance to see all my Houston friends. I have missed them so.
Here are a few pictures from this trip and of course more can be found on my Picasa site.


No comments: