Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011 Skiing Chamonix France

In the beginning of February, it was hit or miss with the drilling schedule and I wasn't sure that I would actually get to go on the company ski trip. The skiing gods battled it out with the drilling gods and it was decided that I needed a break from work and a ski trip. I couldn't have been more happy when the drilling schedule got moved back and I went home to pack for France.
I had 3.5 great days of skiing in France and Italy despite the fact that it hadn't snowed in over a month. The conditions were not the best but the terrain made up for it. Skiing in the Alps is like nothing I have ever skied before. Here are a few shots to show what I am talking about. More can be found on my Picasa site.





























No comments: